Pay respects to your belt.
- Fold Your belt in half
- Fold it again in thirds, with the name facing out.
- Place belt on floor
- Bring your forehead down to the top of the belt
- Bring head back up
- Pick up your belt
- Unfold your belt.
- Bring belt behind your back.
- Line up left side with name showing. Left side will be shorter than the right side.
Wrap right side (long side) around your waist.
Adjust belt until both ends are the same length.
Bring Both Ends straight in front of you.
Cross belt in front
- Bring right side of the belt up and under both sides.
- Tighten belt up and down
- Cross Belt again